Our Team Works Hard & Rides Even Harder
So you want to work for MotoSport?
Before sending your resume heres what were all about:
- Working hard and playing hard
- Working smart
- Working together
- Working towards the right goals
Then we want you!
Our philosophy is to hire the best person for the job to help us continue leading the Powersports industry in selection, quality and customer service. Youll find we have some of the most devoted customers thanks to our most knowledgeable Gearheads. But dont worry if you havent a clue about the whoops. Most of us ride, and some dont, but all of us bring a passion for dirt bikes, motorcycles and ATVs. Weve got a great culture made up of passionate dirt bike riders who discuss the podium every Monday after Supercross, die-hard sportbike owners who never let the rain ruin a Sunday morning ride, and those who havent got a clue how to pronounce Acerbis. Above all else, we value skills, experience and personality so if youve got those, chances are, youll be a great fit.
MotoSport provides a great benefits package including family health insurance, 401K retirement plan with employer match, and paid time off. And, of course, we offer awesome discounts not only on the parts and gear we sell on our website but also our parent company - Backcountry!
*MotoSport is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Work hard for us & we'll work hard for you
Sometimes it's the little things such as celebrating Fat Tuesday, ping pong tournaments and a fully stocked supply of energy drinks. Sometimes, its a little bigger like a robust peer to peer recognition program, and a dedication to calling out great performance and providing a work place filled with creature comforts.
MotoSport.com also offers all their employees a generous package of benefits unmatched by our competitors in the powersports industry and even other like-sized dot coms.
- Awesome Employee Discounts for merchandise on both MotoSport.com and our parent company Backcountry.com
- Employee Sponsored Ride Days
- Pet Friendly Environment
- Lots of Other Company Sponsored Events
Life & Disability
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Supplemental Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Spouse Life & Dependent Life Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
Health Savings Accounts
- Dependent Care
- Medical Flexible Spending
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Leave Programs (Parental Leave, Bereavement)
- Paid Time Off & Floating Holidays (Hourly)
- Flexible Time Off (Salaried)
- Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Costco Membership
*Important - Some plans require employee contributions and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Conveniently located 12 miles south of downtown Portland
15353 SW Sequoia Parkway, Portland, OR 97224
- Free Parking.
- Walking distance from TriMet Buses 76 & 96 on Martinazzi Ave.
- WES Commuter Rail at 18955 SW Boones Ferry Rd
(0.7 mile walk from station or a 6 minute bus ride on TriMet 76 bus).
- Close to shops at Bridgeport Village and Washington Square Mall.
- Easy access from I-5 and I-205.